Impossible Lasagna Pie
Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking: 30 min.
Total: 45 min.
- 4 Fl Oz small curd cottage cheese
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Lb ground beef , cooked and drained
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 Lb tomato paste
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 Cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 400 ℉. Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in a greased 10 inch pie plate. Mix cooked beef, 1/2 whole cup mozzarella cheese mozzarella cheese, oregano, basil and tomato paste in a bowl. Spoon evenly over top. Combine milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper in a bowl. Beat until smooth and pour into plate. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cool 5 minutes.